Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tiburon CA

I've been unable to hike for about a week now - I know life is hard everywhere right?
To make up for this I'm posting some very old (2003?) pictures from a day trip I took to Tiburon, CA. Tiburon is on the far side of the bay from San Francisco proper.

I find myself waking up early in CA (still used to east coast time I guess), so in Tiberon I followed a trail up the mountain for a nice short hike & beatiful view of the Bay area. I will post more pictures from the way up in another post soon.


Looking down towards the Bay, with the eastern (?) side of Angel island in the background.


The western side of Angel island here. The homes are perched precariously on the side of the hill. If you click the picture you can see the skyline of SF in the background.


A better view of Tiburon proper. The Golden Gate Bridge can be seen in the background (easier to see if you click the link).


On of the trails that leads up the hill. The homes are all unique and there are some beautiful homes & gardens to see along with the natural beauty provided by the hill & Bay. It is always nice to get a good view out of a hike.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment